Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- WordPress Forms UsageWebsite administrators using form tools made available via WordPress or by WordPress plugins, such as Gravity Forms, should understand the potential security risks associated with them before using them to collect information on public facing websites. WordPress form tools are not as secure as other methods of collecting data, and poorly configured web forms may […]
- Act 170 – Hawaiian Translation of State Official Department NamesIn order to comply with Act 170, ETS has implemented functionality within the statewide theme to display the Hawaiian translation of the department from the main page of the website. From the WordPress dashboard go to Settings > General > Site Title Hawaiian Name. Scroll down to find the “Site Title Hawaiian Name” field. Use […]
- New Theme feature: Language BarThe language bar has been added to the state theme to allow agencies to point to translation resources to assist LEP (limited English proficiency) users of the web sites. There are eighteen languages that you may add to your language bar: English, Cantonese (Chinese), Kapasen Chuuk (Chuukese), French, German, Olelo Hawai`i (Hawaiian), Ilokano (Filipino), Japanese, […]
- Widget Logic and WordPress 5.8.1We have used Widget Logic (plugin) to display WordPress widgets on page(s) and or categories of our choosing using the WordPress conditional tags. For example would create side widget to a page using code like is_page (‘100’) to add a particular sidebar widget on the page with the ID of 100. WordPress 5.8.1 switches the […]
- September NewsletterWORDPRESS 5.8.1 AND WIDGETS We will not be upgrading to this version of WordPress just yet. We need your help. We need to identify which sites are using Widgets; widgets are usually found in the left or right of a page providing navigation, links, and project information. WordPress 5.8.1 uses the block editor for WordPress […]
- Protected: Newsletter JulyThere is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- May 2021 WordPress NewsletterWORDPRESS UPDATE On May 19, 2021 we will updating most of the sites to WordPress 5.7.2. This is a short cycle security update. We will install security updates on the productions sites after a quick test period on some test WordPress sites. The next major WordPress release will be WordPress 5.8. SOH PARENT THEME We […]
- Replacement for ET ShortcodesET shortcodes (plugin) does not work with WordPress 5.7 and in some cases WordPress 5.6.2. The Shortcodes Ultimate (plugin) will replace the ET shortcodes. All pages, posts, menus and widgets using ET shortcode code will have to be replaced with Shortcodes Ultimate code. You may have used the following to add the ET shortcodes to […]
- Basic AuthenticationThis page is protected by HTTP Basic Authentication. username: testuser password: stateofhawaii If you want to add/update/delete a user # Add/update password $ sudo htpasswd /etc/httpd/htpasswd USERNAME # delete user $ sudo htpasswd -D /etc/httpd/htpasswd USERNAME