Footer ScriptsPosted on Nov 25, 2013 in Theme Options Instructions
Footer Scripts are used to add code.
Below are written and visual instructions on how to add scripts to your website.
- Log in to WordPress
- To the left of the dashboard, click ‘Appearance’
- Under ‘Appearance,’ Click ‘Theme Options’
- Click the ‘Header/Footer’ tab
- Click the ‘Footer Scripts’ drop down menu
- Enter the script you want to add
- Click ‘Save Options’
Click on the thumbnail to open a larger image, then click on the small arrow on the right to scroll through each step.